[NTLK] newts.com commentary

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:07:01 EDT

Mark,

> I found myself at newts.com and am wondering if anyone has
> opinions/experience with their shareware. X-Port and Twerx look
> interesting, but I wonder if they are worth it.

I would say that having used both products for years I would not be without
either of them.

X-Port is the mainstay of my data transfer between the Mac and the Newts
especially as it can transfer outlines either way with structure intact.
It's fast, reliable and flexible in its configuration.

Twerks is an excellent way to combine a plethora of notes in the Notepad
into one Works document. It can also append to existing Works docs. Styles
and sketches can be preserved. Absolutely invaluable.

Joel.