Re: [NTLK] newts.com commentary

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 08:33:49 EDT

After exploring newt.com a bit, several of the applications look pretty
interesting. I extend the question to include all of their offerings.

Brian wrote:

> XPort is what NCU should have been. And there's a Win and Mac version.
> You read the blurb? where?

You're right. I didn't click on the link to X-Port at all. I saw it on
the page and assumed it was at newt.com. The link points to Landware as
you say. Sorry.

   Anyway I can email the readme to you if you want the full blurb.
> It's all true! It just plain works.

Please do. I look forward to finding out more.

Thanks.

Mark