[NTLK] Newton User Meet in Seattle

From: abaron_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 19:52:21 EDT

I (and another newton junkie) am going to be heading down to Seattle=20
from Vancouver the weekend of Oct 28th. I was wondering if anyone in=20
this area would be interesting in meeting up. Exact date and time to be=20=

decided so email me with what works best.

Email me on the list or off (abaron_at_mac.com) or if you want you can=20
reach me by phone @ 604-790-1749.

Thanks

Andr=E9