[NTLK] multiple schedules?

From: Oliver Hardt (hardt_at_u.arizona.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 10:10:19 EDT

I use timetraxx to keep track of my appointments and todos. however,
i need to store several other weekly schedules that i do not want to
put into the date application. i have to coordinate my labs and I
would like to use the newton to assign working hours for my
assistants on a weekly basis. in the end, i would like to have an
overview of who is working what slot for every week that looks like
the week view of the date or timetraxx application. is there a
package that would help me with this? thank you. Olli.