[NTLK] Windows XP OS

From: Eric Kleve (eskleve_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 09:33:25 EDT

Hello, I have a PC and am getting Windows XP operating system. I was
just wondering if anyone has any experience with the new OS,
specifically how compatable it is with older windows based newton
programs, like Newton connection kit and LookOut. Any info would be
appreciated. If/when I load the new OS I will post info on how I found
the programs to work.

Thanks in advance....

Eric