Re: [NTLK] E-mate problems and Non-Newt Yet Related HandheldQuestion

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 11:08:16 EDT

Samuel,

After you successfully transfer files as you need to, I think that you'll,
in fact, be very impressed with the eMate's capabilities. I can vouch for
several people doing what you're attempting successfully and prefer it on
the Newton OS over the other, "more modern" (read less functional, more
expensive) options, including Win/CE.

I wouldn't give up just yet.

Ken