[NTLK] LAnug: formally NPDS on a MP130?

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 21:17:09 EDT

the 18th of this month it is! let's meet about 7:30. i need to check
out the possiblity of having it at my house in north hollywood, if that
doesn't work we'll meet at the APPLE store in the Glendale Gallariea.
i'll post later today with meeting location. we will preview our t.
shirt logo design and discusing a plan of implementation for t. shirt
production. also the possible group use and support of the Newted
Community as resurrected by Grant H. to facillitate meeting
group/individual needs.

as always everyone is welcome.
any questions please contact:
  martina vice pres.LAnug at: LAnug_at_earthlink.net