Re: [NTLK] Pen Scanner for eMate-Newton?

From: tony de wolf (tony.dewolf_at_pandora.be)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 17:27:21 EDT

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the info.
I am a newton addict from the first hour (even living in Europe - travellin=
once a month to NYC helped in the early newton years ...).
But only now - due to a lot of things (having no internet connection being
the major reason ...) - am I starting to get to know the sites, user groups
and this VERY usefull newtontalk-'thing'.

The question about this pen scanner was the first one I put on newtontalk
and I must admit it's such a nice experience to have so many replies in so
little time ... (or I am simply easily excited ???).

I'll have a look for the Siemens Pocket Reader and will be back with many
more questions to come ...!!!

Thanks again,

Greetings from record breaking Belgium (=3Dthe hottest 13th of October since
meteo statistics are recorded in Belgium (somewhere in the 1890's), with a
temperature of 24=B0C today !!)

Tony.