[NTLK] Ethernet on 130????

From: Alexandre Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 11:43:55 EDT

Wait! What? Ethernet on a 130? Is this possible?
I always assumed Ethernet wasn't possible on a MP1x0. Apparently, Paul G.
is of the same opinion. And he's our miracle-worker. But maybe there's a
way...
Now, I have an MP130 and an Ethernet card. If there's a driver for this
setup, I'd be willing to beta-test it, just for kicks.
TTFN...

Alex

Alex Enkerli
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology
Indiana University