[NTLK] sync with MS schedule software???

From: pjfraser_at_home.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 20:38:05 EDT

Hi -

Can anyone provide a step-by-step setup to sync my Newt 2100 with any
microsnoft scheduler? Mine used to work with Schedule Plus (v 7.5, i
think, running on the NT box at work) but one day suddenly just stopped
working - the sync fails part of the way through. I don't think I ever
got to to work on my Mac. My work schedule is what's at issue, and they
currently run the MS suite and there is no altenative available to me.

I've surfed all the FAQs and have come up empty.

Are there perhaps housekeeping issues to be aware of - could my Newt be
too full of Dates info, thus creating a wall the sync can't overcome?
How do you delete old Dates info?

It's been a while now since I've bee able to sync, so my poor Newt is
hobbled - limited to being just a mobile address book and notepad now.
I miss being able to be the guy checking his schedule in the coolest way
at meetings.

Any help, please?

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_home.com