Re: [NTLK] NPDS on a MP130?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 16:17:22 EDT

>Actually, I'd rather use an eMate, if I had one! On the 130 I assume
>all the NIE/Internet packages and NPDS stuff need to be on the internal
>store so you can use the ethernet card, right? That doesn't seem to
>leave much room left on the Newt. Dang! That would also go for the
>eMate.

Er, you can't use Ethernet cards with MP130, AFAIK.
If you have problems because the NPDS packages are not suitable with
the MP130, tell me. BTW, I know that the old GIF server doesn't work
well on MP130s (uses too much RAM/too slow), and I think that the new
one should work properly (although of course, it won't serve 16 grays
images on a MP130 :). Don't hesitate to report your experience here
or on the NPDS mailing list.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/