Re: [NTLK] NTLK Mp3 converter

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 14:39:53 EDT

That's right - it is coming soon. Newton Movies of all of the Newton
Commercials are coming soon as well. You can download the "Providence"
Newton movie now. I just wanted to direct you toward information about
it. I don't exactly know what happened to Lee Moon; I hadn't even heard
of a Newton when he "vanished"... I hope someone else can supply
details, as I'm interested as well.

Brad Tober