[NTLK] NPDS on a MP130?

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 13:15:33 EDT

I've got an old MP130 lying around doing nothing and I saw that NPDS would
work with it. Anybody have any experience with the MP130/NPDS setup?
Speed, heap issues? I'm using an Airport BaseStation and phone line.
Since I don't have DSL yet can this still work? I've never done any type
of web serving so this is all new to me. Physical setup (I have an
ethernet card)? BTW, I also have an extra MP2100 lying around, but I
figure this might be cool to have it working on an even older Newton!
If the results aren't good Ill use the 2100.

Any help would be appreciated! You can also email me directly:
firstvln_at_earthlink.net

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html