Re: [NTLK] 3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT LAN Card...help.

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 12:54:54 EDT

Hello,

  If you are connecting the ethernet cable directly to the G4 (NOT through a
hub) you will need to get a Ethernet cable connector (this is a little
connector that allows you connect 2 ethernet cables) and a ethernet
crossover cable.

Or you can just buy a the smallest ethernet hub, @ $20, and use that
instead.

David