[NTLK] 1x0 Sound In / Theater & Music

From: Alexandre Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 11:32:32 EDT

Yup, I meant 120/130 NOS 2.0 devices. I've been looking at different audio
in solutions for my PB 5300 and just got into the dreaming mode...

BTW, it's really interesting to see how many theater and music folks are
out here. Anyone uses specialized Newt stuff for these?

The thing is, I'm a graduate student in ethnomusicology and I'll be doing
field recordings in Mali, West Africa, real soon. Bought a MiniDisc
recorder (which is a lot smaller than my 1x0 devices, of course...) and
plan to do backups on my PB. And I was just thinking how cool it'd be to
be able to record short sounds directly on the Newt...