Re: [NTLK] Handbook for 2k Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 10:41:23 EDT

on 10/9/01 1:11 AM, Mikebridg_at_aol.com at Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:

> I have a message pad 2000 upgraded to 2100. I have no handbook with it. I
> love it to death but there are still some mysteries I haven't fathomed yet,
> like handling memory and filing. Is there a handbook which can be downloaded.
> If so from which site.

Go in the manuals section of the support section on the Apple's web site
<http://www.info.apple.com/manuals/manuals.taf> and do a search there. Know
that the only fully printed, complete user manual that I ever seen was the
user manual that came with the MP120. There was a small booklet that came
with my 2100 when I got it, and a PDF file on a CD, file that you can
probably find on UNNA <http://www.unna.org/>. BTW, I've just got a look to
this PDF file for the first time! It's the MP2100 User Manual. So, get
yourself a copy on UNNA and you should be set.

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the
communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the
company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see
themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt
this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the
Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages
on the Web.