Re: [NTLK] DragonDemo working with Internal Microphone

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 13:23:17 EDT

The utility of this demo is limited to two things:

1. Wistful dreaming of what might have been,

2. Shaming friends with "other" hand-held devices.

DragonDemo is just a demonstration of the technology, not a time-limited or
crippled version of an application.

I believe that it was released as part of the development process, perhaps
to seek partnerships with other developers or even to raise development
revenue. Let me emphasize that this is pure speculation on my part, I have
no knowledge of anything that went on within Dragon Systems at that time.

Ken Whitcomb