Re: [NTLK] 2100 now charging?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 12:06:16 EDT

> ah, very nice. Thanks! I'll see. You'd think they'd make 'em stronger,
> seeing as how they look like their s'posed to be wrapped around the
> adapter itself.
I don't think it's caused by wrapping the wire around the adapter but by the
sharp bend at the relatively hard plug plastics. They could have changed the
form of the plug, at least the cable exit could have been made conical or
more flexible in any other way (e.g. a rubber tube or so). But hey, maybe
they wanted us to buy a new AC adaptor each 3 years ;-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing