Re: [NTLK] Entourage

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 02:55:26 EDT

on 10/8/01 3:26 AM, John Del Pizzo at jdpizzo_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> There are two ways that I know to get Entourage. The first is to get a copy
> of Office. The other is to buy Word+Entourage Special Edition that MS first
> made available several months ago. MacConnection has the Special Edition for
> $129... not exactly cheap, but better than the $448 MacConnection wants for
> the full version of Office. Of course, prices may vary so call your favorite
> reseller.

And if you hadn't said that, I wouldn't have know that I paid $20 too much
at the Apple store last month. Grrrrr. :-)

BTW, I'm using and enjoying Entourage. The email is just like OE, and the
PIM is like a very slimmed down Claris Org, or more like the ancient
WebArranger. I think it will do, however, and I'm looking forward to getting
my data cleaned up to synch with my Newton. I do miss Now Contact, but it
was the absolutely best PIM on the market, so it's not difficult to imagine
missing it...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland