[NTLK] A few Newton memory upgrades still available

From: Christopher Dean (rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 23:02:58 EDT

I still have a few Newton 2100 memory upgrades available if anyone is
interested. I send the upgrades the same day as payment is received.

Details are as follows;

Newton 2000 Upgrade Chips
Australia AUST $55.00 including postage (o/night delivery)
ROW US$25.00 + postage

POSTAGE (I am happy to do it either way but would rather do insured as it is
traceable)

USA/Canada
Insured Airmail AUST$11.50 (US$5.50)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$ 0.75c)

UK/Ireland/Germany/Rest of Europe
Insured Airmail AUST$12.50 (US$6.25)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$0.75c)

New Zealand Insured Airmail AUST$9.50
No insurance but still airmail AUST$1.00

I am happy to accept cheques, money orders and COD within Australia. PayPal
is preferred for all overseas transactions.

My PayPal details are as follows; chris.dean_at_curtin.edu.au and please
remember to include a postal address :)

My address for all other Chip orders is;
Christopher Dean
86 Kitchener Road
Alfred Cove WA 6154 AUSTRALIA