Re: [NTLK] Description of Software for Newton availible?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 21:16:17 EDT

>I just downloaded it and found it nice to have a local copy of package
>descriptions.

You can also go to
<http://bmcewen.home.dyndns.org/ENUF.html>

and from the search link, click "find all" when in the table view. Adjust
the # of records to include in the table to as big a # as you wish (I've
checked it displaying 500 of the 1100, anyway. All 1100 might kill
something, but I doubt it <knock wood>). It takes a few seconds to
generate. You could just save that as one big file if you wish.

I have about 100 entries to add that get the dbase just about up to date
with the recent releases from the "big boys", anyway.