[NTLK] ATA (wow!)

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 16:16:18 EDT

Ok, so I'm a little 'behind the times'. I just got a Memtek
'Media Adapter' in the mail a few minutes ago. DL'ed the
latest ATA version, and dropped in my 80meg SanDisk CF card.
Saw the card and partitioned it with no problems. I then
moved over the NIV modules (from David Fedor's The Message).
The first module redisplayed itself (in the Extras view)
with a big X through it, moved the others over, then the
first module redisplayed w/o the X. The system seemed to
take a bit longer to report the storage space difference
on my 32meg Linear card. Other than it being a tad
sluggish, it seems to be working a-otay. The Message
opened up and had no problems accessing the modules at
all (and there didn't seem to be any speed issues with
reading the data).

I'm definately looking fwd to the completed project.
My 32meg card can store no more...

John