[NTLK] M-Systems Flash cards

From: Vernon LeMoignan (arrow_at_oanet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 11:16:32 EDT

I purchased 2 32mb M-systems Flash cards, before I saw some warnings on the
group here about them. Mine don't work either. My 2100 says "There is a
problem with this card.(Newton can not recognize this type of card.)

Does anyone know how to make these work?

If not, does anyone want to buy a couple of really nice Flash Cards?