Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak]

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 23:25:38 EDT

There's still the simple solution of replacing all of the seats with
roller coaster seats-- you sit down, the bar comes down, and you're
locked in place until the plane lands safely. Potty breaks are one
at a time, and controlled by the stewardess ("Raise 1 or 2
fingers...").

--Paul E Musselman
{PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com}