Re: [NTLK] Amigo-600C first PDA with PC card slot?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 16:39:43 EDT

All this talk about old PDAs got me over to this page:
http://www.att.com/press/0793/930730.cpa.html

The first paragraph is quite interesting (and not only
that, it brings this thread back on topic!)

Ed
web/gadget guru

http://www.chuma.org/ultralite/scans/romcardsoftware.jpg

> Yep. The Ultralite cards are totally weird though.
> Their pin layout
> is patterned like this:
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> ie. the pins are not straight across from each
> other. This well predates
> PCMCIA.
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -
> chuma_at_chuma.org
> NewtonTalk list administrator -
> http://www.newtontalk.net
> Will help you with your list problems - as long as

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...