Re: [NTLK] FS: Emate parts

From: UnravelUI_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 12:09:03 EDT

Hmmmmm. You know, this gets me thinking. Does anyone have any knowledge of plastic fabrication? Because if he has a spare eMate case... how difficult (or expensive) would it be to completely dismantle the case, make molds, and create new eMate colors?

Probably nigh-near impossible, but it's a cool thought, no?

-David