[NTLK] WARNING- Ferdi Ozguner strikes again!

From: bcantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1904 - 04:22:21 EST

[No sad details of my emails with this guy, but] he is selling
questionable goods on ebay. he is claiming ignorance of a mis-labeled
goods... ala false advertising. He is incapable of understanding a
death back east [I'm in LA] which prevented me from not getting in touch
with him in a given time period. Agreed.

nevertheless, I would suggest you think twice form buying from what
turns out to be a very dishonest "business" person. Mr. Ozgunner is not
a comrade of newton users, unlike the others i have met on this board
[which I appreciate] which support each other, even through
misunderstandings/miscommunications.

I have had dealings on both ends with people on this board, all of whom
bend over backwards to make sure the newton community stays united. not
the case here... think what you will... do what you will... you have
been warned.

I'm certain he will rebut [as he is most generous with his
post-rationalizations/justifications and insults], and I'll let him have
the last word. this is not meant to be a bitch session, just one
member's observations to help others...