[NTLK] FS: 2 Memory Cards

From: gregory p leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 14:07:09 EDT

These are linear flash memory cards, 8MB each. I am selling 2, and would
prefer to keep them as a set, but will split them up if necessary. The
cards are 5V read/12V write, and therefore do NOT work with the eMate 300,
and they may or may not work with any other Newton. I have tried them in a
laptop I have sitting around, and the card was read properly, so I assume
they do work.

I'd take $40 + $5 shipping for both. Or $25 plus $5 shipping for 1. Let me
know off-list if you are interested.

Greg Leffler
greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu