[NTLK] Dr. Newton and Cases

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 03:35:27 EDT

Hello,

  I finally get a 2000 and I am looking at purchasing a case and possibly
getting the 2100 upgrade.

Has anyone has any experience with Dr. Newton doing upgrades?

Also, I need to purchase a case and about the only place that I can find is
PDA concepts. Has anyone dealt with them before?

And does anyone know of any other places that sell leather Newton cases?

Thank you for your opinions and help,
David