Re: [NTLK] NDPS NoteServ 2.045 problem?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 16:53:51 EST

Grant,

They're not blank NOTES, they just have default titles. They are
all notes that I created myself in the notepad and didn't rename
from the default (in the format DAY mm/dd).

If I take the same note and rename it then it works.

I don't recall seeing this behaviour in older versions, but I
don't really remember the particulars that well so I could be
forgetting.

I tried posting to the NPDS list but it went to the moderator
and I don't think it's been approved yet.

Thanks for any ideas.

-Jeremy