Re: [NTLK] [OT]Newton Dreams

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 12:00:41 EST

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:44:30 +0900
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT]Newton Dreams
> From: BK <bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
>

> So, I guess the Newton is an exception to the wait rule. I'd say the
> only reason not to buy a Newton when you spot one for sale is if you
> haven't got the money to get it, anything else is not an excuse :-)

One day, when I'm filthy rich, I'll go to Akihabra... and rent a lorry
beforehand.

I bought 4 Newtons over the last year (I'm nearing the "addicted for one
year" line, yehaa, I'm not a freshmen anymore!), MP130, MP2100, OMP, MP130.
The 130s were sold again, but my friends declared me nuts anyway.
Next will be another MP2100 for backup, and one those will then get the
BL/Touchscreen-upgrade (-> any news on that?).
As soon as I can afford it. ;)
The OMP will stay, as I consider it a classic, and it's in perfect
condition.

Regards,

Oliver :)

--