[NTLK] Printing/Faxing multiple pages

From: Basil Selden (chessmaster1984_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:36:44 EST

Hello All,
I recently encountered a problem I didn't think existed in OS2.1 devices. I
encountered serious problems trying to print or fax multipage documents.
Only the first page was reproduced! In addition, only the first page was
visible using the print preview option. There was no problem with emailing
or beaming the entire document. I had seen references to this problem with
1.x devices but didn't know later models would exhibit this behavior. I
tried freezing/deleting packages to maximize internal memory/heap but with
no success. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions or solutions.
Regards,
Basil H. Selden