[NTLK] Newton playing the enya track in nMediaPlayer format

From: Daniel Stacey (dws_at_danielstacey.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 15:45:01 EST

I have downloaded the enya track and tried to install it onto my 4 meg flash
card using the new version of ATA support. It started to install and got
about half way, when it stopped and reset itself. A message then poped up
saying 'an error of unknown occurred.' Is this because this song will only
work with newton os 2.1 or somthing?? I am running version 2.0 on my mp 120.

Any ideas????