Re: [NTLK] Potential for large number of bounced messages?

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:34:50 EST

If you are on a Mac, get a Mac.com address, unsubscribe and subscribe to
the list again, Apple probably won't go out of business any time soon.

Then maybe you should consider switching ISP now, use one of those AOL
free 50 hours CD while you are waiting for AT&T to setup a new cable
connection, I recv one of those AOL thingy once a while in the mail.