[NTLK] SER-001 Status

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:56:41 EST

Fellow Newtoneers,

Just a note to thank the many people who have contacted me
after me return.
I have answered a number of your emails, albeit briefly, however
I thought a post here would be a better way of keeping you all
informed.

There will be more SER-001's built. They will incorporate fixes for
some of the feedback issues that people have had in the past.

The layout is still being done and I am looking at other changes
to the design.

I don't work on this stuff full-time so it progresses slooowly.

I will inform the group when it is time to buy.

Although I will try to respond to everyone that emails me, there
is only so much time I can devote to this before my wife
gives me 'The look'.(You married guys know what I mean.)

Anyway, look out for an announcement soon.

Regards,

PCBman