[NTLK] sync with Mac help?

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 21:05:54 EST

Anyone have experience syncing to Palm Desktop on a Mac? Specifically, I'm
having trouble getting the sync to include the field for email address. It
doesn't appear in the Organizer 2.0 list of fields, so I assume it's just
getting dropped. Any ideas?

thanks,
-Hal

p.s. I'm using the tutorial for syncing as a basis (circulated here recently)
where you merge your data with the Intellilink file and sync with that.