Re: [NTLK] USB-001 ??? Posible ?

From: Markus Rasch (m.rasch_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 18:20:06 EST

From: "Benjamin" <ihxo_at_mac.com>

> I think making a Serial to USB cable is better than building a USB port
> right into newton, because if it uses USB then what should I do with my
> newton Keyboard ......

Hm, Keyboard with dongle connected to the Interconnect port.

And if that thing with the secondary port for the new SER-001 is possible, you can use it
for the serial to USB converter of the internal USB-001.

That would be perfect. Serial port via NIC and also an additional internal USB. So you
will be able to use serial or/and USB!!

Markus