[NTLK] NuShield News

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 20:52:46 EST

Just to let everyone on the list know, we are running an end of year
promotion. You can deduct 15% off your NuShield screen protector order.
Between November 15 and December 31, 2001 you will receive a 15% discount
on your total order. Just put "GIFT01" (without quotes) in the customer
code box and click submit when you make your purchase to obtain your
discount.

NuShield now offers a larger variety of screen protectors for PDAs
including all Palm, Visor, HP Jornada 500 and 600 series, Compaq iPAQ,
and Sony Clie models and, of course, all Newton models.

Our website has been spiffied up as well to make things easier. Just go
to www.NuShield.net to order yours!

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com