Re: [NTLK] Newton Backup to OSX without Classic ?

From: Radovan Biciste (rbiciste_at_softhome.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 16:01:29 EST

Probably I found my way out. I bought serial port card for my B&W G3
from www.geethree.com . Actually bought on eBay for less ...
It is card which swaps with internal modem. You remove internal modem
and put the card in place of a modem. Problem is that it is not working
under Classic in OSX. I have to reboot to OS 9. They make these cards
for iMacs, G3 and G4 . I am looking in idea to port some linux back up
utility to MacOS X.
Radek