Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #365

From: Adrian Carter (adi_at_cix.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 13:28:30 EST

on 25/11/01 5:09 PM, Tim at speeddemon_at_earthlink.net wrote:

I have to agree with Tim on the marketing point. When I was in the market
for upgrading my PDA from a trusty Psion, I was also about to make a
transition in the computer department. As my interests were more and more
inclined towards making music, I was looking at picking up a Mac as a result
I was exposed to the Newton.

In the UK however the 2100 was essentially sneaked out, no ads or magazine
placements. Even the big Apple dealers would only bring up the subject if
you mentioned it to them first.

Cheers

Adrian Carter