Re: [NTLK] I did it, I bought a Mp2100 - Any one want a non-upgraded 2000?

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 04:22:34 EST

That's why I'm considering selling it with my current case, it has a lot of
protection, but I'm wondering if sans door it will greatly devalue my newt
(like $50us less) because if that is the case, then I can get new door for
it, for less. Anyone got any opinions? Also does anyone know a European
listing site for stuff like this, that gets good travel, perhaps I'll list
it there.

André