[NTLK] WTB (or trade): Intellisync

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 01:29:59 EST

Does anybody have an unused Intellisync? I was about to buy it at CompUSA,
which had it on sale this weekend, when I realized I still don't have my
syncwith just LotusOrganizer working (every time I try it fails). Then I
alsothought I would check with you all to see if anybody wasn't using their
that might want to sell their copy. I am going to continue to work on whay I
can't get the first step of syncing to work. IN the mean time, I wanted to
see about getting the software necessary to Sync my newton with Act.

I also would be interested in maybe trading 4 of my homemade screen
protectors and the template to make as many as you want.

Also, does anybody know if 4.0 works with XP?

Thanks!

Drew