Re: [NTLK] Ian is riding a taste sensation...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:38:14 EST

At 07:28 PM 11/25/01 -0800, you wrote:
e.

>(*nod) I just wish Scrawl would fix the last bug or three (like the
>nasty one that keeps my savegames of Nort&Bert from being -at-all-
>playable, since the navigation topbar disappeared) and call it good.

The CGA graphics would be fun, lack of it it keeps one or two of the
Infocom games from being playable IIRC.

hmm. Not tried that one (Nord & Bert)- that bug hit any of the other
Infocoms on the Newt?

BTW, I have a spare shrinkwrapped box of one of the "best" of the "Infocom
masterpieces" collections- I forget the exact title, since there were a few
different "masterpieces of.." released, but it is the most
complete/desireable IIRC, has PDFs of manuals, etc. They were going for
quite a bit on ebay last I looked; if anyone wants it, in a couple weeks
I'll check exact specs on the collection, email me privately if you are
interested and I'll send details once I get home and can be accurate.