Re: [NTLK] Ian is riding a taste sensation...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:03:32 EST

At 05:38 PM 11/25/01 -0800, you wrote:
>But they did very nicely send me the Linux source for the adventure
>packer, which is a little buggy but fixable, so at some point I might
>wander thru the interactive fiction archives and bundle a lot of those

It plays what Z5? fine- anyway a year ago I grabbed a Whole Lot of IF in
the "right" format from links at xyzzy and the Inform/IF contest winner
pages, and tested a lot of them- seemed OK but I didn't play them much. I
was going to save them for a period of spare time.

Which may come up next week, if they kick all the travellers out of SeaTac
yet again <sigh>. Thanks for reminding me, I'll download a few of the IF
winners just in case.