Re: [NTLK] Ian is riding a taste sensation...

From: newton2k (newton2k_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 18:01:27 EST

sean, how about bejewled?

i know this game is not really open-source but i would kill to have it
run on my newton.. this is one of the reasons i still like my palm (you
can get a palm version from http://www.popcap.com).. this game was also
featured at the msn game zone (http://zone.msn.com/bejeweled/).

any hopes? maybe a similar type game?

thanks and cheers,