Re: [NTLK] Memory cards

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 02:12:40 EST

hi I am new to the list
you should be able to find one on ebay.com pretty easily look for=20
"linear flash ram"

got a question about Flash ram card though, is it possible to transfer=20=

files between Mac and newton with flash Ram Card?
(e.g. copy newton packages on a Ram card from Mac, then plug in newton=20=

to run)
or Mac and Newton have different file systems so can't transfer file=20
this way ?

=A9=F3=ACP=B4=C1=A4=E9, 11 25, 2001, 01:58 , Kevin Hagen =BCg=A1G