[NTLK] I did it, I bought a Mp2100 - Any one want an un-upgraded 2000?

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 19:10:58 EST

I just won an auction on a 2100, unfortunately it does not come with the
screen cover. I'm wondering, how much difference will it make in the value
of my MP2k either with or without the door.

Also I have for sale said Message pad, feel free to make me offers (with or
without door)

It is in good shape, though there are a couple small nicks in the screen. I
have it complete with dongle, Mac serial cable, and battery cage.

Contact me off list with offers, I'm wanting around $200US for it, though if
someone offers me more, I'll take it of course!

Andre