[NTLK] FW: eMate

From: Jendraszak, Stephen H (SHJENDRASZAK_at_bsu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 14:58:04 EST

I am considering buying an eMate 300, and I have a couple of
synchronization questions before I go through with it. I thought the
knowledgeable people on this list might have the answers I need.

- How, exactly, do you transfer word processing documents for Newton to
eMate and back again?
- I am using Mac OS X.1, and was planning on synchronizing over
ethernet. Does this pose any additional challenges?
- I have read about the process of synchronizing with Palm Desktop by
merging with the Organizer 2.0 file. Does this sync both ways? i.e.,
will changes made on the Newton be made in Palm Desktop? And has anyone
made an AppleScript or simple shareware program to automate this
process?

Thanks in advance for your help.

sj