Re: [NTLK] Looking for MP 2100 Original Software CD

From: Markus Rasch (m.rasch_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 14:48:08 EST

Hi!

I made two ISOs of my english and german MP2100 CDs.
German (from copy) is about 30MB
English (from original) is about 50MB

The size difference indicates that the Mac part might be missing on the german CD.

If you can tell my where to upload the files I can do so! (UNNA prefered) ;-)

PS: Does someone have an original geman MP2100-CD to make an ISO from? I would like to
have a complete CD, not only the PC part.

Markus