Re: [NTLK] What can you do with a newton

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 14:18:52 EST

on 23-11-2001 8:05, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Take down information from others, and notes during
> meetings. It's far better than a laptop because it
> doesn't get in the way of actually seeing what the
> meeting presenter is actually talking about. I then
> hook it up to the network and email my notes to mu
> group so we all have copies.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not 'under using' my Newt, it might go for a month
as an improved address book, and suddenly I'll have loads of meetings in
which I use it very much like Ed does. Personally I always put the notepad
in sketch mode while jotting stuff down and later select and double tap =>
translate. Even if I write something down completely wrong, I'll still
understand it later on but I don't have to worry what my Newt might make out
of all that nonsense, especially since I tend to jot down stuff VERY fast in
meetings.
It's actually gotten to the point that if I've forgotten my Newt I've got a
hard time doing it on paper ;-)

Robert Benschop